Nutzungsvereinbarung DLL Helper
Please read this Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms and Conditions”) before using the DLL Helper software. These Terms and Conditions apply to the DLL Helper Software and Site. The rights to use the DLL Helper are governed by the current agreement with the end user. By visiting and using the website dllhelper.net, you agree to fully comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you don’t accept these Terms and Conditions, you must refuse to use the website and any Services, Information and Software available on it.
During installation, the user may be offered third-party products, optional for installation, which the user may refuse: Avast, Opera etc. Also, during the download and installation, Licensor Software can access the az-partners.net CDN server and its other subdomains.
The DLL Helper site means:
- all DLL Helper, services that may be available on the DLL Helper website (collectively, “DLL Helper Site Services”);
- DLL Helper software,which is available for download and/or use in the web interface, which includes, but is not limited to, paid software (collectively the “DLL Helper Software”);
- technical information, is relevant to contracts, products, prices, market policies and other components (collectively “Information”);
- content that includes, but is not limited to, data, text, software, music, sounds, photo and graphic materials, video materials, messages and other types of materials (collectively “Content”).
Site Services, Information and Content
In accordance with these Terms and Conditions and/or Special Terms and Conditions, you have the right to:
- view and use the DLL Helper Site, Site Services, Information and Content for personal purposes;
- reproduce any Information and Content that are available for download on the DLL Helper Website and/or as the Services of the DLL Helper website for personal purposes, provided that you undertake: (a) in no way to modify this Information or Content; (b) not delete or modify any copyright or trademark information.
The limited rights mentioned above are the only rights that you have with respect to the DLL Helper Site, Site Services, Information and Content, unless otherwise specified in this document or in the Special Terms and Conditions, and in accordance with them you do not have the right to modify, adapt, create derivatives, distribute, license, sell, transmit, demonstrate, exploit, publish or in any other way open for public access any Information or any Content received a read only or by DLL Helper Site and Services.
In return for some of the premium features of DLL Helper, you may choose to be a peer on the Bright Data network. By doing so you agree to have read and accepted the Terms of Service of the Bright SDK EULA. You may opt out of the Bright Data network without using our site and software.
It is forbidden to use the DLL Helper Site, Site Services, Information or Content for any purpose that is contrary to applicable law and/or these Terms and Conditions. Without limiting the general nature of the foregoing, it is prohibited:
- upload, publish, or in any other way make available content that is against the law, is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, obscene, violates private rights, promotes hatred or discrimination on racial, ethnic and other grounds;
- upload, publish or in any other way make available any content or information that includes, but is not limited to, images, photographs, text, graphics, specifications, software or any other materials that violate the rights of third parties in relation to trademarks, copyrights patent and design rights, trade secrets or any other intellectual property rights, or any other property rights;
- upload, publish or in any other way make accessible any information or content that contains viruses, trojans, worms or other malicious software that could lead to damage, destruction, interference with the operation of the software and/or equipment or restrict its functionality;
- use the DLL Helper site or any Site Services in any way that may lead to damage, stopping, congestion or disruption of the operation of DLL Helper servers, networks or connections;
- by means of hacker attacks, password cracking, or in any other way try to gain unauthorized access to any of the DLL Helper Site Services, user accounts, computer systems or networks associated with DLL Helper servers;
- use the DLL Helper Site, Site Services, Information and Content in any way that is contrary to applicable law and legal regulations.
Security and Confidential Information
Users of the DLL Helper Site and/or DLL Helper Services have the right to download, publish or otherwise open access to information, content or opinions, which includes, but is not limited to, reviews, blog posts, descriptions, translations, links, texts, graphics, designs, software, codes, data, video and audio (collectively "User Information").
DLL Helper may publish advertisements and offers of third parties on the DLL Helper Website and in the DLL Helper Software (for example, Yandex products, Avast antivirus, Wargaming games, Opera browser). Moreover, all business relations between you and third parties, including without limitation, issues of payment and delivery, should be considered exclusively as a relationship between you and third parties. Under no circumstances will DLL Helper be liable for damages or losses incurred by you as a result of your business relationship with third parties.
Links to third party sites
The Site and the DLL Helper Software may contain links to third party sites. DLL Helper does not control third-party sites, links to which are published on the DLL Helper Website, is not responsible for them and in no way supports information, advertising, content, products or services on third-party sites. Under no circumstances will DLL Helper be liable for damage or loss incurred by you in connection with the use of information, advertising, content, products or services on third-party sites.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by applicable law, the DLL Helper Site, DLL Helper Site Services, all information and content are supplied “as is” and “as available”. DLL Helper makes no warranties, express or implied, including warranties of accuracy, non-harm, commercial fitness or fitness for use.
Without limiting the universal nature of the foregoing, DLL Helper does not warrant that:
- DLL Helper Website, DLL Helper Website Services, Information or Content does not contain errors, is not damaged or that all defects are fixable.
- Any information and/or content downloaded from the DLL Helper Website or obtained through the Services of the DLL Helper Website is accurate and complete;
You acknowledge and accept that the DLL Helper Site, DLL Helper Site Services, any information and/or content that you download or in any other way receive from the DLL Helper Site or, using the DLL Helper Site Services, is used by you at your own risk and that you bear full responsibility for any harm that may be caused to your computer or other devices, for data loss, the reason for which was the use of the DLL Helper Site, DLL Helper Site Services, Information and Content.
If you are dissatisfied with the DLL Helper Site, DLL Helper Site Services, Information and/or Content, the only solution should be to stop using the DLL Helper Site, DLL HelperSite Services, Information and/or Content.
Limitation of liability
To the extent permitted by applicable law, DLL Helper is not liable to you or third parties for incidental, indirect, intentional, typical or consequential damage, as well as for losses associated with the use, loss or damage of data, loss of products, profits, savings or remuneration of any kind (direct, indirect or subsequent), as well as for damage to property, regardless of the reason and type of liability, even if DLL Helper was warned about the possibility of such s loss and species loss. In the event that you submit to a jurisdiction where the above limitations of liability or part of them cannot be considered valid, you accept and agree to fully comply with them to the extent permitted by relevant laws and regulations.
Changes and additions
DLL Helper eserves the right at any time and at its sole discretion to amend these Terms and Conditions, to cease providing any of the Services of the DLL Helper website and/or to delete any Information and Content. You agree to periodically check these Terms and Conditions for changes; if after making such changes you continue to use the DLL Helper Site, the DLL Helper Site Services, Information and/or Content, this means that you accept and agree to all changes to these Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Law
DLL Helper, its licensors and partners own all the rights, name and profits of the DLL Helper Site, DLL Helper Site Services, DLL Helper Software, Information and Content, including all copyrights, trademarks (which includes, but is not limited to, verbal signs, graphic signs, logos, domain names and other individual elements of the trademark), patent and design rights, as well as all other intellectual property rights and any property rights. Absolutely all intellectual property rights in connection with the DLL Helper Site, the DLL Helper Software, the DLL Helper Site Services, Information and Content are protected by international intellectual property law. Your use of the DLL Helper Site, DLL Helper Site Services, Information and Content must fully comply with these Terms and Conditions and/or Special Terms and Conditions.
Independence of provisions
If any of the provisions of this document is deemed invalid or withdrawn by a court or tribunal of the relevant jurisdiction, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will not lose their force. Failure by DLL Helper to comply with these Terms and Conditions cannot be construed as a waiver of DLL Helper's rights. These Terms and Conditions do not imply the provision of any rights or additional privileges to any third parties.
To the extent permitted by peremptory legislation, these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Russian Federation.
You can ask any questions related to these Terms and Conditions, the DLL Helper Website, the DLL Helper Website Services, the DLL Helper Software, Information or Content using this email: firstname.lastname@example.org